Now Fighting for You
Fourth DUI Defense
What if You are Convicted of a Fourth DUI Offense in Tennessee?
Upon being convicted of DUI the fourth time, you are now considered a Class E felon. The penalties are severe and life-changing. Because of the seriousness of the offense and its effects on your life, it is extremely important to be represented by an attorney that has a great deal of experience handling DUI cases.
Attorney David Ridings has experience from every side of the criminal justice system. He spent over a decade as a police officer, much of which with Metro Nashville PD. After that, he gained experience with the DA’s office and another 21+ years as a criminal defense attorney. Now that’s experience that you don’t get out of a book.
Reach out to our firm today for a free consultation with our Nashville fourth DUI offense lawyer. Call David Ridings at (615) 394-7611 to get started.
Penalties for a Fourth DUI Conviction in Tennessee
Some of the penalties you face for a fourth DUI offense in Tennessee are:
- From 1 to 2 years in prison with a mandatory minimum of 150 consecutive days to serve in jail
- Your license would be revoked for a minimum of 5 years with no restricted license available
- Your vehicle could be taken from you
- Your fines could range between a minimum of $3,000 and a maximum of $15,00
- You could be ordered to attend DUI school
- In most cases, you will be ordered to go to an alcohol treatment center
- After 5 years of license revocation, you will be required to install an ignition interlock device on your vehicle at your expense
Nashville fourth DUI offense attorney David Ridings has been representing Tennesseans charged with DUI offenses for more than 21 years. He has the skills and knowledge to defend your rights in all stages of the process, whether negotiating a settlement or preparing for trial. Don’t trust your future with anyone else.
If you’ve been arrested for DUI in Nashville, contact David Ridings. for experienced legal advice and representation you can trust. Call (615) 394-7611 or submit an online contact form today.